ROUND ROOM HOLDINGS, INC.
A. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
B. HOW WE USE & DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
C. COOKIES AND PREFERENCE BASED ADVERTISING
D. OTHER USES & INFORMATION
The features, programs, promotions, and other aspects of our Services requiring the submission of personally identifiable information are not intended for children. We do not market and do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Certain benefits of our Services may be restricted to adults, age 18 or older. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us please contact us as provided in Section H below. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request deletion of such child’s personally identifiable information as well as prohibit the use thereof. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected information from a child under 13 years of age, we will promptly take all reasonable measures to delete such information from our systems.
F. KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personal data and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online or through our Services, and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal data. In the unfortunate event that your “personal data (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised, we may notify you by email (at our sole and absolute discretion) to the last email address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances; provided, however, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation. From time to time we evaluate new technology for protecting information, and when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems.
G. OTHER SITES/THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Our Services may link to or contain links to third party websites, including the websites of our Partners, that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing products we may recommend or reference via our Services and/or advertisements you may see while using our Services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
H. CONTACT & OPT-OUT INFORMATION
I. SOLE STATEMENT
J. YOUR RIGHTS
Data Subjects from the EEA have the following rights under the GDPR:
- To access the Personal Data we maintain about you;
- To be provided with information about how we process your Personal Data;
- To correct your Personal Data;
- To have your Personal Data erased;
- To object to or restrict how we process your Personal Data; and
- To request your Personal Data to be transferred to a third party.
Data Subjects from Canada have the following rights under PIPEDA:
- To know why an organization collects, uses or discloses your personal information;
- To expect an organization to collect, use or disclose your personal information reasonably and appropriately, and not use the information for any purpose other than that to which you have consented;
- To know who in the organization is responsible for protecting your personal information;
- To expect an organization to protect your personal information by taking appropriate security measures;
- To expect the personal information an organization holds about you to be accurate, complete and up-to-date;
- To obtain access to your personal information and ask for corrections if necessary;
- To complain about how an organization handles your personal information if you feel your privacy rights have not been respected; and
- To receive products or services even if you refuse consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information, unless that information is essential to the transaction.
To exercise the above rights, please contact us at the information provided above. We will consider and process your request within a reasonable period of time. Please be aware that under certain circumstances, the GDPR or PIPEDA may limit your exercise of these rights.
K. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
For Data Subjects from the EEA and Canada, we will retain your Personal Data only as long as necessary to process your request or other submission, fulfill the terms of our service contract with you, and comply with applicable law.
L. HOW TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
At any time, Data Subjects from the EEA or Canada may withdraw consent you have provided to us for using, disclosing, or otherwise processing your Personal Data. You may withdraw your consent by contacting us pursuant to Section H above. Please note that your withdrawal of consent to process certain Personal Data about you (1) may limit our ability to deliver services to you and (2) does not affect the lawfulness of our processing activities based on your consent before its withdrawal.
M. HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT