There are many benefits to giving effort toward building a Culture of Good (COG) in an organization. Here are ten benefits:
1. COG can be your most significant competitive advantage
2. COG supports your strategic intent
3. COG aligns your core competency
4. COG gives all stakeholders meaningful contribution
5. COG grows volunteerism and passion in your employees
6. COG takes the guesswork out of enhancing your existing culture
7. COG builds a legacy that your leaders can be proud of
8. COG is a compelling reason for customers to do business with you
9. COG doesn’t require a full-time employee to execute
10. COG drives bottom-line results with significant ROI
Even with all of those benefits, there is one fundamental reason companies should build a Culture of Good: It’s the right thing to do. Although companies that do the right things for the right reasons see many benefits, doing the right thing for the right motivation should be and is enough reason.
It’s right for companies to care about the well-being of their employees. Building a Culture of Good inspires the passions of employees and gives them a sense of meaning, belonging, and fulfillment in their work and life.
It’s right for companies to enhance the lives of their customers. Building a Culture of Good connects relationally to customers, not just as a transaction. It invites customers, clients, and members to contribute to the good done by your business with their time and talents, not only their treasure.
It’s right for companies to be good citizens of their community where they do business. Building a Culture of Good helps identify a cause that aligns with your core competency and strategic intent to impact your community in a positive, sustainable effort.
Culture of Good is right for every business because it speaks to the soul of who you are, what you do, and why you do it. When done well, your mission, your cause, your culture, your passion, and your vision all make up the soul of your company – and Culture of Good is right for your soul.
Join the #CultureofGoodmovement today and inspire your employees and customers, ignite positive change, impact your bottom line, and do the right thing!!! Fill out our form and talk with us today!